Monday, June 29, 2020

100 word challenge term twelve



As I was walking to my house. My mum called and said ‘sorry i won't be home at 11:00’.

I was confused? My mum never says that. As I continued down the dark deep street

someone was up ahead. I looked to see what they were doing. That's when I saw it. I ran as

fast as I could. I rushed through the street as the man was chasing me.

I looked behind as I thought I lost him. I turned. He was gone.

That's when I saw the man in black. ‘Wow thats scary mummy!’

2 comments:

  1. Golly Georgia, I hope you dont ever have a real experience like that in your life. I'm sure your mum would have been very concerned when you told her about it.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Jackie (Team 100WC)
    New Plymouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i hope so to! thank you for reading it and i am sure my mum would be very concerned!

      Delete