Sunday, February 23, 2020

10 things that make me happy.

1,my family/friends, my friends and family make me happy because they are apart of my life and they mean the world to me.

2,food/water,food and water make me happy because i love to eat and it just sometimes calms me down.

3,my school/teacher,my teacher and school make me really happy because my teacher is always there for me and school is where u learn so its really good to have a school.

4,my pets,my pets mean the world to me i have lost a few pets in the past i have lost seven pets over the years so im really happy to have my loving pets.

5,my home,my home is one of the best places that i know im really happy to have a home cause some people are homeless.

6,my friends being there for me,i love my friends they mean the world to me they always stick up for me when im down never let go of your friends people.

7,reading,reading makes me happy it calms and relaxes me and its just so nice you get to stay in bed and listen to the rain its so relaxing

8,rain, i LOVE the rain its so nice and soothing you can always lay in bed and drink a nice warm hot coco its the best.

9,colouring,colouring makes me so HAPPY i love colouring even at school im in a art group its really fun.

10,sleeping,I LOVE sleeping its so  nice my mum always has to wake me up but i always fall back asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment